Friday, April 10, 2009

American Idol "FINALLY" and I cried...

OK, yes, I did think that the blind guy had to go. He wasn't as good as others, but he was better then the black girl on the show. I mean she has like ONE tone! Why did people vote for her! I could NOT believe Anube had less votes then HER! She's not horrible, but she should have gone before him, and Anube should've had more votes for him...quite honestly, I think when it comes down to it, the votes are racially bias. If voters would vote for the best singer...she would have gone at the beginning. I sure do wonder about it...is it fair, or are people still judging on the color of your skin or your talent. Also...is anyone else infuriated that they are lip singing to their music numbers with each other?!?!?! They never did that before! What's going on with that???

1 comment:

  1. you have a good ideology . and a pretty face. with full of energy eyes.
    mammad18@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete