Thursday, April 2, 2009

LOCK YOUR DOORS PEOPLE!!

So, this is a VERY sad story about a 13 year old girl who was found murdered in her parents home in Arlington,TX. Apparently she had been raped and then strangled to death. This happened WHILE her parents were ASLEEP! I dont even know what I'd do if I had the knowledge that this kind of evil happened to my child while I was asleep in the other room, and all I had to do was make sure to LOCK MY DOOR. It had been reported that 24 year old mexican man who commited the crime was here in the U.S. on a work visa...the family didn't lock ther door, so he walked in while they were all asleep, raped the little girl, and then strangled her to death...it's heartbreaking to even TRY to imagine that little girls last thoughts...so, so, sad...so just remember to LOCK YOUR DOORS PEOPLE!

No comments:

Post a Comment