Tuesday, March 31, 2009

How could I NOT mention American Idol...

I have yet to meet a person who has never watched this show. American Idol is a reality t.v. show where hopefuls tryout for their American dream. For the life of me, I still don't understand why the blind guy is still on their. Is the voteing rigged? Or do we (America) feel sorry for him enough to STILL be on this show...MY GOD MAN, he's not horrible, but he's deffinately NOT good enough to be on the show. America needs to stop feeling bad for this guy, he should deffinately NOT continue on...Voters...listen with your ears NOT with your heart! This is about good singing NOT the sadessed story!What kind of message is that sending to your kids or kids in general??That lieing is ok, as long as it's a white lie? As long as it's for someone elses benefit? My answer to this is...of course...NO!

No comments:

Post a Comment